Labels

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Q4: Who would be the audience for your media product?

Question 4: Who would be the audience for your media product?
For my magazine the audience would be fairly specific. The age I would want my audience to be would be around 15-20+, also the gender would mainly be male as female wouldn’t really relate to the genre of the magazine. Here is a box to show the social classes and the percentage of how much of the population is in each class.


 I would then think my magazine would be typically aimed at C1 and C2 as they can also relate to them rather than a class like AB which wouldn’t.
Some features in my magazine often attract to the age I have chosen for example the use of QR codes are something which teenagers can use and this makes them then feel involvement with the magazine and not just to view it then bin it. Also as a good majority of teenagers nowadays have smart phones, this can then also help to share the magazine and help it get well known.
Also the artists featured in my magazine are of a specific theme, and many young adults or teenagers are usually interested in more modern genres. The social habits of my audience should have an interest in music or rap as it can benefit them and then they will have more of a reason to purchase the media product.

No comments:

Post a Comment