Labels

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Q3: What kind of institution might distribute your magazine and why?

Question 3: What kind of institution might distribute your magazine and why?

    The institution I have chosen that will distribute my magazine is vibe media, the reason why I have chosen this company is that they would know best at how to distribute my specific genre chosen as they have been doing it for a numerous amount of years and therefore they will surely make my magazine successful when competing with other competitors, such as Vibe magazines and XXL. Although they distribute other magazines which can cause rivalry, they don’t in fact distribute any magazines in the UK and so with competition wise, there wouldn’t be much in the UK.


    I think this distributor is best suited as I want my magazine to have the best start in the industry as possible, and starting off with a well known company that has many ways of getting my magazine well known is a good start.

    Although I thought of doing IPC, I then realised it wouldn’t be best suited to do my magazine as they don’t distribute my genre which is hip-hop/rap.

No comments:

Post a Comment